* Li-ion Battery
* Voltage: 3.85v 10.78Wh
* Capability: 2800 mAh
EXAMPLES OF PROBLEMS THAT WOULD WARRANT THIS BATTERY REPLACEMENT:
– Your Samsung Galaxy S5 battery does not charge anymore
– Your existing Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery drains much faster than it used to.
– Phone does not charge to 100% anymore
– The existing Samsung Galaxy S5 battery was never a full capacity battery causing it to never charge properly
– Your phone does not turn on at all
– Your phone turns on but won’t go past the apple logo
– The original battery was replaced with a third party Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery that never worked properly
– Your Samsung Galaxy S5 battery drains down much faster than it first did.
– The battery for your Samsung Galaxy S5 goes dead flat from any % that is not 1%